Software Engineer Space (m/f/d)
- Design and implementation of new software components
- Enhancement and maintenance of existing software
- Development of unit tests and integration tests
- Integration of developed software into software suite
- Support space missions on the usage of PLENITER
- Document and software configuration management
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good knowledge of either C++ or Java programming, common operating systems, especially Linux and system security
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Knowledge of system modelling with UML or SysML
- Basic knowledge of carrying out satellite missions would be an advantage
- Knowledge of data bases and security standards would be an advantage
- Fluency in the English language
- Ability to work in a team, persuasive power and flexibility
Plan your professional career with us and discover the exciting future industry space::
- With SCISYS you get the chance to take responsibility for your own and varied professional activities, while there is always room for producing new ideas and contributing your personality. Moreover, we actively manage your development.
- Get to know a corporate culture where team spirit, trust and dedication are the core values.
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and a good reconciliation of work and everyday life are a matter of course for us.
- Please send us your application with motivational cover letter, full CV and availability details in English, either by email to email@example.com or apply online.
- For further details or queries please contact Kiri Wood or Karin Vetter on +49 615142853-30 / -50