Within the Flight Software Systems Section, support is provided to the Earth Observation projects (EOP) of the current and future ESA earth observation missions, e.g Sentinel1, Sentinel2, Sentinel3, EarthCare, MTG. Support is also provided to Science missions such as BepiColombo, Solar Orbiter, and JUICE. This support includes monitoring and supporting the implementation, verification and validation of Flight Software.
The contractor will be assigned to the Flight Software Systems Section of the Software Systems Division and shall function as an integrated team member of the development team, in charge of the following (initial) tasks:
- General Support to Software Validation Facilities and Avionics Test Bench infrastructure activities.
- Emulators characterisation.
- Interface adaptations between SVF and Test Bench models.
- Adaptation and upgrade ATB EagleEye mission to Time and Space Partitions (TSP) and multicore configurations.
- Integration of TSP based system execution environment.
- Supporting integration of Multicore based system execution environment.
- Support dedicated projects SVF infrastructure development including processor simulator.