Support contract duration: Permanent Contract.
Location: ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands
The successful candidate will be responsible for Programme Administration activities within the Copernicus Programme. Assigned to support one or more Copernicus project controllers and will liaise closely with the Copernicus Programmer Controller as well as related services inside and outside the Directorate. Reporting directly to the Head of Copernicus Project Control Section in the Project Control Management Support Office.
• Preparation, administration and monitoring of Copernicus procurement actions (Contracts, Purchase Orders, etc.) within ESA SAP system (esa-p) as well as in excel or other tools as required. In particular:
o Preparation of SAP Shopping Carts.
o Timely managing of all GRNs of the assigned project(s).
o Creation and maintenance of milestone payment plans to ensure the planning is up-to-date in esa-p and in related files if required.
o Reports on financial status of procurements and internal cost of projects as required.
• Reporting and synthesis of overall Copernicus Programme financial and budgetary status of industrial contracts and internal costs, including overheads.
• Support the Copernicus project controller(s) in maintaining financial or procurement databases such as geographical return and cost plans, actuals and deviations.
• Support in the administrative process of implementing the so called “Best Practices of selection of sub-contractors”.
• Interfacing with industry on all financial and administrative matters.
• Facilitate, support and monitor the procurement process of small and medium size contracts and perform the financial and contractual administration thereof.
• Support the Programme Controller in the introduction of new administration procedures/tools.
• Assist in the preparation of project(s) audits.
• Maintenance of the inventory record for the assigned Sentinel’s Consortia.
• Responsible for all matters related to contract close-out activities and the correct application and follow-up.