I am continuing my research on asteroid born biogas applications, including writing a view-point article for Space Policy, a paper for the 66th IAC and a conference paper for the Future Mining Conference & Off-Earth Mining Forum. In addition I helped Dr Robert Barnes and Dr Sabrina Beckmann with their research, giving them much needed help and allowing me to further my my own personal repertoire of microbiological processing techniques.
• Design for manufacture for aluminium dip-brazing and subsequent product testing of third-party customer concepts for the aerospace, defence, energy and automotive industries
• Optimising design development to streamline the design for manufacture process for AS9100C compliance
• Health & Safety protocol development, adapting current procedures to conform with new legislation and finding engineering solutions to minimise risk for hazardous processes
As a research assistant I continued on with my investigations which commenced during my bachelor thesis. Currently I am continuing my involvement by accumulating research, participating in numerous space projects and consulting for a STEM education program in California.
• Investigating biotechnological resource extraction methods, including biomining and biomethanation, for applications in space, resulting in numerous publications including in the journal Space Policy
• Conference delegate – presented my research in various forums across the world including at the:
- 66th International Astronautical Congress, Israel
- Future Mining Conference & Off-Earth Mining Forum, Australia
- International Space University, France
- Joint Australian Microbiology Seminars, Australia
- AIAA Australia-Asia Regional Student Conference, Australia
No contacts have been made yet.