Research project sponsored by Konica Minolta UK related to the Internet of Things (IoT) in the Hospitality industry.
• M2M (Machine to Machine) development for satellite tracking stations • NASA Award for contributions as a valued team member on NASA’s Human Spaceflight Program • Conducting studies of requirements and preparation of technical proposals for new missions • Software and Hardware Design • Design of antenna control systems • Participate in scheduled operations support • In charge of NASA missions, configuration, troubleshooting, among other objectives, (Space Shuttle Missions) • Project leader in both scientific and military satellite launches • Some of our customers: NASA, ESA, SSC, CNES, JAXA, CLTC, Telespazio, SSTL, as well as other national space agencies and commercial companies.
• Design and construction of circuit boards to control hydraulics, motors, encoders time reference on the antenna • Software programming on Labview to control a 40-foot antenna • Documentation and training to operators on the use of the new software/hardware • Successfully replacing a 50 year old mainframe computer to control the antenna
• Design of a circuit board to control the hydraulics of a 40-foot, 40 ton antenna. • Construction of the circuit board to control the hydraulics • Successful tests replacing old mainframe computer to control the antenna's hydraulics
• Visiting schools, taking about a future in electronic carrers, current projects, events • Working on the admissions department for the upcoming yearnos.
Work at the local electronic laboratory, fixing cameras, voice equipment, general electronic maintenance
• Assistant professor in Circuit Analysis course
No contacts have been made yet.