- Lead Developer of the Virtual Machine Introspection platform Delusion - www.delusionbox.com (capable of introspecting QEMU virtual machines running Linux), using Linux internals, C/C++, MySQL, Ruby - Project Manager and Lead Developer for the European Space Agency Ground Segment de facto standard for Automatic Regression Testing (EUDART platform) using EGOS User Desktop (an Eclipse RCP based framework developed by the Agency). - Developed the DSL EUDART-TestDataGen that generates Test Data based on constraints for several data types. As a CTO I have supervised all the technical projects from idea conception, financial management, to technical architecture design, implementation, testing, deployment and code revision. Here are some of them: - GreenSSCM - Development of a framework capable of reducing the energy consumed by software. We have used SCOS-2000 as the proof of concept: green.visionspace.com - DevOps - Deployment of a system following a Platform as a Service methodology for all the European Space Agency Ground Segment software MSc. Supervision - Study of artificial intelligent algorithms to identify attacks (based on the Delusion project), Fábio Falcão, 2013 - Development of a cryptophone using low cost hardware, Diogo Leite, 2014 - Development of a Space Mission visualization tool: mdv.visionspace.com, Ivo Amaral, 2014
- Developed and implemented fast algorithms related with computer graphics area - Maintained, developed and design fast data structures for computer graphics algorithms - Experienced in OpenSceneGraph (OSG) - Cross platform development in C/C++
- Fast Flux Phishing detection using Cisco IOS Flexible Packet Matching (FPM) and Automatic Patch Management (APM) (aka FPM packaging) - Main DevTest Engineer of Session-based Flexible Packet Matching (SFPM) - Wrote the testplan for SFPM IOS feature - Designed and Deployed a performance testbed for SFPM and FPM with Ixia machines and IxLoad framework - Deployed automation tests based on known bugs for Common Classification Engine (CCE), the tool that provide common classification for QoS, Firewall, IPS
- Developed rules to capture Distributed Systems Network Information with the Network Intrusion Detection System Snort - Developed software to analyze tcpdump traffic and produce network maps - Wrote multiple rules with tshark for rapid analysis of tcpdump content
- Co-authored the book "Getting Started with Open Source Development" - Translated the book "Getting Started with DB2 Express-C" to Portuguese
No contacts have been made yet.