Support companies and executives to develop space related businesses. Provide advises on company strategy (business and technical). Support ViaSat to develop businesses with French MoD.
Help companies to penetrate new governmental and defense business sectors.
Provide direct access to gov and defense decision makers as well to space companies.
- Head of sales and business development in France for Gov and MoD;
- Strategy development according to the customers needs and trends;
- Account manager;
- ViaSat is now an identified supplier of the French MoD for direct and indirect sales
- Partnership development with a french company to be part of a governmental contract
Project Management and deployment of satellite teleport facility;
Management of satcom solutions for military welfare solutions;
Satellite teleport management
- Satellite teleport infrastructure deployed and in operation
- EHF satellite project for earth station design project for French MoD
- Deployment of several satellite Vsat stations for French MoD in overseas territories
Engineer responsible for the ground segment for program Satcom Bundeswehr Step 2 of the German MoD
- Implementation of military standards for the terrestrial network of the German MoD
- Verification and validation of ground segment architectures proposed by the program stakeholders
Internal development of a technical solution to provide broadband connectivity onboard aircrafts
- Collaboration with cockpit division of Airbus Hamburg
- Use of COTS technologies
- Complete onboard system design
- Complete satellite network system design
HTS Satellite network study
Space Situational Awareness study for ESA
- Welfare contract with French MoD
- SSA contract with ESA
Antenna expert for EAGLE VISION program (Mobile reception of data from earh observation satellites) for the U.S.A.F. Responsible for ensuring the proper industrialization of antennas manufactured in the United States.
- Verification of technical antennas architecture before industrialization
- Verification and validation of antennas patterns and performances
- Delivery of antennas to USAF
- Complete modification of the composite structure for the L3Com reflector to improve performances
Operations Manager for the deployment of EAGLE VISION systems in the regions of North Africa, the Middle East and Near East for the Northern Watch, Enduring Freedom and Operation Active Endeavor missions.
Satcom engineer responsible for a team of 40 peoples divided in several countries in Africa and in the Middle East to deploy and maintain several Vsat stations and earth stations.
- Hundreds of Vsat stations deployed successfully across EMEA countries
- London Stock Exchange new telecom network successfully deployed
- Co-design of the Vsat networks for the Standard Chartered Bank
AAH was a French NGO headed by Bernard Kouchner to create a radio broadcast in Burundi to offset public radios in Burundi and Rwanda involved in abuses.
• Implementation of radio UMWIZERO in the United Nations building in Bujumbura (Burundi)
• Installation and setup of radio transmitters (FM) and microwave links
• Deployment of a Vsat station to get news flashes from Radio France and provide a secure communication link between the HQ of AAH and Bujumbura during the Conflict
- Satcom / VHF networks and interfaces designed and made on site
- HF networks design and deployment
- Radio Broadcast (Radio Umwizero) successfully installed for an NGO to combat nocif and criminal broadcasters
No contacts have been made yet.