HE Space is a successful international space company. For over 30 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Project Manager to support our customer in Denmark.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Our customer is an independent Danish company recognized in satellite test systems, software, independent software verification and validation activities, on-site engineering support and power electronics. Their software systems have been utilized for on-board, check-out, ground station, simulation and in many other critical space related domains.
As part of the project teams, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Project Management and Scheduling: responsibility over the full project lifecycle;
- Customer Relationship Management;
- Responsibility over the team involved in the project development.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Several years' experience in managing project work and development activities;
- Project – and Team Leadership as well as Excellent communication and team-working skills;
- Solid hands-on design experience with focus on system architecture, including design, integration and testing on a unit and system level;
- Experience in analyzing, designing and implementing efficient solutions when presented with a requirement specification;
- Extensive knowledge of modern development and design methods;
- Ability to thoroughly document your work and Knowledge of Product- Lifecycle, Engineering and Quality standards;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located close to Copenhagen. We welcome applicants who are available from May 2015 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send us your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Elisa Manfreda at email@example.com, quoting job DK-HP-2583 before 05-May-15.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit restrictions for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.