Working Student (Werkstudent) - Software Engineer (m/f)
- Implementation and design of subcomponents
- Configuration of infrastructure
- Integration and unit tests
- Studying an undergraduate degree or a Master’s in Computer Science or something comparable
- Knowledge of programming in C++ or Java
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git/SVN)
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as Python
- Knowledge of Maven and application development processes (CI/CD) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of common operating systems e.g. Linux
- Good English language skills
- We offer you interesting and challenging work in an international environment.
- A motivating role with opportunities to contribute your own ideas and your personality
- A corporate culture in which team spirit, trust and enthusiasm are in the foreground
- Short decision paths and flexible working hours
- Start date is as soon as possible
- You can alternatively send us your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions please contact Mrs. Kiri Wood and Mrs. Karin Vetter on +49 6151 42853-30 and -50.