Vacancy Finance Administrative Assistant
Sapienza Consulting recruiting for an administrative assistant with strong finance skills to work at NATO-NCIA, Brussels, Belgium. The incumbent will fulfill several types of administrative duties in the finance department as well as the ones listed below
- Cross-referencing the invoices against the Purchase Orders
- Receipting Purchase Orders
- Invoices in CNAFS and CFS
- Maintaining collaboration with Financial department
- Performs other duties as may be required
- Experience working independently
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Business acumen, judgment, character and reputation
- Centralised NATO Automated Financial System (CNAFS) and Core Financial System (CFS) experience highly desired
- The incumbent should possess the personal qualities of tact, judgement and adaptability as well as good political awareness and motivational and listening skills
- In addition, a sense of diplomacy and propriety in order to work harmoniously with colleagues and other staff, both civilian and military, from NATO and the NATO nations, as well as with staff from private scientific/industrial organizations is needed
- Must be holder of NATO Secret security clearance
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another NATO member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.