System Engineer for Space (f/m)
As a renowned space specialist, SCISYS has supported numerous national and international space missions. With reliable systems, innovative solutions and qualified experts, we support our customers on site in the planning and execution of space missions. Our intention for the future is to continue to be a driving force in the national and international space industry. We would therefore like to strengthen our software development department.
- Technical planning and documentation of projects
- Preparation of test plans and test procedures
- Installation, integration and commissioning of IT systems
- Execution of software and system tests
- Document and software configuration management
- Design and implementation of software components
- University degree in computer science or comparable studies
- Good knowledge of either C++ or Java programming
- Good knowledge of common operating systems, especially Linux and system security
- Knowledge of scripting languages, system administration, databases, security standards
- Knowledge of system modelling with UML or SysML
- Ability to work in a team, persuasive power, flexibility
- Knowledge of satellite control software such as SCOS-2000
- Basic knowledge of carrying out satellite missions
- Good knowledge of the English language
- We offer you an interesting and long-term job in an international environment.
- A motivating role with many opportunities to contribute your own ideas and your personality
- A corporate culture in which team spirit, trust and enthusiasm are in the foreground.
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and compatibility of work and everyday life are of course part of us.
- Start date is as soon as possible.