Supply Quality Manager - Ariane Programmes
Our client is a new joint venture between two large European space companies. Using their long heritage in the space industry, they are developing the next-generation European launchers and manned space vehicles. They have several offices in Germany and France, those in Germany are located in Bremen and Munich.
Currently they are heavily involved in the development of Europes most advanced launcher and looking for a Supply Quality Manager for both the Ariane 5 and Ariane 6 programmes.The job holder is responsible for the improvement of products and processes of Arianne 5 and 6 as well as for the care of the suppliers concerning quality standards. The main tasks are broken down as follows:
- Planning, coordination and review of quality assurance measures for products, services and processes with suppliers;
- Evaluation and approval of suppliers with regard to quality aspects;
- Monitoring of delivery quality and removal of causes of quality deviations;
- Root cause analyses and control of measures at the supplier;
- Collaboration in planning, implementation and evaluation of quality audits and assessments at the suppliers;
- Monitoring compliance with ArianeGroup quality standards through collaboration in multifunctional teams;
- Collaboration in the design of processes and reporting.
- A degree in Mechanical engineering or Aerospace Engineering;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a Quality Engineering role in the aerospace industry;
- At least 2 years of experience in Supply Chain/Supply Quality Management in the aerospace industry;
- Strong knowledge of SAP/R3, MS-Excel and MS-Powerpoint;
- The ability to meet objectives on schedule and to achieve and coordinate workflows efficiently;
- Strong communication skills to work with different counterparts at all corporate levels;
- Assertive and persuasive personality;
- Fluency in English. German is a plus;
- Willingness to travel.