Stress Engineer for Space Components
Our client is a new joint venture between two large European space companies. Using their long heritage in the space industry, they are developing the next-generation European launchers. They have several offices in Germany and France, those in Germany are located in Bremen and Munich.
For one of our customers we are currently recruiting a Stress Engineer for Space Components for their location in Ottobrunn, Germany. This company is using its long heritage in the European space industry to develop the next-generation European launchers.
- Evaluation of specifications for space components;
- Selection of dimensioning load cases;
- Creation of Finite Element models representing the mechanical properties of the component;
- Stress analysis against the dimensioning load cases using Finite Element models;
- Elaboration of stress reports.
- Completed professional education in Aerospace Engineering or comparable qualification;
- Experience in Space Components is required;
- Two years of professional experience in Stress Analysis Engineering;
- Experience in the Software NASTRAN/ANSYS/CAD is required;
- Knowledge in CM Fundamentals/CM Planning is required;
- Knowledge in LEAN in Engineering is required;
- Knowledge in Systems Thinking is required;
- Knowledge in Requirements Development is required;
- Knowledge in System Architecture is required;
- Knowledge in General Systems IVV is required;
- Fluency in English and German is required.