Specialist - Space Mission Operations
- You coordinate and support the Operations Preparation team for the following typical mission operations preparation tasks:
- Review and refinement of the mission analysis and other relevant documentation generated during preceding phases
- Elaboration of the mission operations concepts and plans
- Mission-specific configuration and adaptation of the ground System
- Development and validation of end-to-end space and ground procedures for LEOP, IOT and routine operations
- You prepare training material and provide training to other members of the operations team
- You prepare and support system validation activities as simulation campaigns, SVTs, mission rehearsals, etc.
- You elaborate advanced operational concepts by considering new technologies
- You specify (technical) change requests for our PLENITER® Ground Software Suite
- You participate in technical meetings, formal reviews, and scheduling and planning meetings
- You support our Sales team and contribute to technical studies
- You have an university degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- You have a demonstrated experience in the field of spacecraft operations preparation
- You like to act interdisciplinary between the ground segment system teams, the operations preparation team, the spacecraft manufacturers and the customers
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- Start date is as soon as possible
- Please send us your application with motivational cover letter, full CV, availability details and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, to apply online please visit www.scisys.de/spacejobs.
- For questions, please contact Marianne Schulze by phone +49 234 9258-203 or by email (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!