Software Tester (m/f)
- Participation in software projects in the space domain (Requirements Management, Documentation, Organization, Tests)
- Management of requirements in space projects
- Development of test campaigns to verify requirements catalogues
- Communication with customers regarding features & bugs
- University bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, physics, electrical engineering, mathematics or equivalent
- IT skills and an affinity for the work, preferably programming skills in scripting languages (Python, Ruby)
- Knowledge of network technologies and operating systems (especially Linux)
- Fluency in English language
- Open and structured approach to new problem solving
- Willingness and initiative to deal with new technologies
- Start date is as soon as possible
- With SCISYS you get the chance to take responsibility for your own and varied professional activities, while there is always room for producing new ideas and contributing your personality. Moreover, we actively manage your development.
- Get to know a corporate culture where team spirit, trust and dedication are the core values.
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and a good work-life balance are a matter of course for us.
- Then apply online or send us your application with motivational cover letter, full CV, availability details and salary expectations by email to email@example.com
- For questions please contact Mrs. Kiri Wood and Mrs. Karin Vetter on +49 6151 42853-30 and -50.