Software Product Assurance Engineer
The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For one of our main customers, ESA/ESTEC, we are currently looking for a Software Product Assurance Engineer.
- Contribute to the establishing of the programmatic and technical software PA requirements within the framework of the ESA Software policy;
- Evaluate Contractors plans, technical specifications and efforts proposed for the execution of the S/W PA programme;
- Monitor and evaluate S/W PA analyses, reports and technical notes;
- Participate to project reviews, meetings, Configuration Control Boards, Non-conformance Review Boards and Software Review Boards;
- Prepare design trade-offs, analyses and reports using metrics to support project decisions;
- Participate to software product evaluations and process assessments;
- Establish and maintain databases to track NCRs, RFWs, action items etc. as required.
- Masters degree in software engineering or computer science with background on space engineering. Relevant professional work experience;
- Familiarity with space product assurance practices together with a good working knowledge of appropriate working tools;
- Practical experience in applying ECSS S/W standards;
- Knowledge and proven experience in the following areas:;
- Configuration management of complex systems;
- Software engineering and PA in critical applications.