Software Engineer Space (m/f)
- You will support our international Galileo Team to further develop new functions and to maintain existing functions. The satellite mission control systems are based on ESA's SCOS-2000 Software. The main tasks are:
- Participation in software projects in the space area (anomaly investigation, classification and documentation)
- Implementation of modifications of the components under responsibility, including their documentation, approval, integration and testing
- Development, implementation and maintenance of subsystem test specifications, data and tools
- Performance of regression tests on the software delivered by subcontractors and implementation of test stubs
- University master’s degree in computer science, aerospace or equivalent
- Good skills in technologies C++ under Windows and Linux platforms, SQL, scripting languages such as Ruby
- Experience on testing software and on reading codes
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating system
- Fluency in English, knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Demonstrated analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
Plan your professional Career with us and discover the exciting future Industry space:
- With SCISYS you get the chance to take responsibility for your own and varied professional activities, while there is always room for producing new ideas and contributing your personality. Moreover, we actively manage your development.
- Get to know a corporate culture where team spirit, trust and dedication are the core values.
- Short decision paths, flexible working hours and a good reconciliation of work and everyday life are a matter of course for us.
- Please send us your application with motivational cover letter, full CV and availability details in English, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
For further details or queries please contact Kiri Wood or Karin Vetter on +49 615142853-30 / -50