Quality Management (QM) Unit Consultant
One of our Space Clients based in Germany are seeking a Quality Management (QM) Unit Consultant to:
Assure that the Management System (EMS) is kept in line with business needs and the agreed strategy, including assuring consistency of management documentation down to divisional level. Define and implement the Internal Quality Audit plan and follow-up audit recommendations. Organise Management Reviews, prepare ISO 9001 audits and liaise with the registrar. Monitor the development of international standards and assess their relevance to the Management System. The consultancy to the QM Unit is required due to the transition of the EMS to ISO 9001:2015 and its further optimisation and streamlining.
The closing date for applications is 18/04/2017.
- Support in execution of routine tasks in the QM Unit, such as administration of Internal Quality Audits, recording of minutes of meetings.
- Support in implementing changes related to EMS upgrade to ISO 9001:2015 and to further streamlining of the EMS.
- Administrative support in QM Unit tasks, such as proof-reading and finalising of documentation.
- Degree or vocational training in quality management.
- Knowledge and experience (at least 3 years) in Management System Documentation and ISO 9000 series of standards, including knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Professional work experience (at least 3 years) in a position related to quality management, in large and complex organisations where business processes analysis and modelling were implemented.
- Very good personal communication skills (oral and written).
- Very good skills in using IT– proficient knowledge of use of MS Office, HTML, experience in the use of tools for electronic documentation.
- Qualification as internal quality auditor will be considered as an advantage.
In addition, the key person shall have demonstrated behavioural skills in:
- Team working.
- Planning, Organising & Monitoring of activities.
- Action and Achievement Orientation.
- Service and Customer Focus.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, together with good communication skills.