Junior Recruitment Consultant Space
ATG Europe is recognized as a leading provider of specializedengineering, scientific and technical services to the European space industry. TheATG People department is a key player in delivering highly skilled personnel to the European space sector. We are a proven and reliable resourcing partner with a unique network of technical specialists and talent pools. Our service portfolio includes flexible solutions as contract staffing and contract-to-hire.Our headquarters is located in the heart of the European space industry on the Noordwijk Space Business Park, in close proximity of ESA/ESTEC, the European Space Agencys main technology center. We have subsidiaries on the Bremen Technology Park in Germany and on the Harwell Space Campus in the UK.Always close to our customers.
We are looking for someone to strengthen our international team of recruitment consultants and searchers.In this role, you will be focused on the recruitment of experienced space engineers for our European customers. You will identify new ways to get in touch with engineerswho are responsible for the design, development, manufacturing, testing and operation of spacecraft and launchers. You will conduct interviews (in person and by phone or Skype) with space engineers and match their technical skills to the vacancies that our clients have issued. You will be responsible to correctly inform them abouteverything that ATG Europe has to offer them, including employment conditions and benefits such as relocationsupport. Next to this, you are constantly fine-tuning and optimizing the recruitment processes and taking care of some administrativetasks.The location for this role will be in our headquarters in Noordwijk. As the roles you will be recruiting for are highly technical, a basic understanding of space engineering would be a huge advantage. However, with on-the-job training and access to all the internalknowledge of ATG Europe, a curious mind and a healthy dose of enthusiasm fortechnical subjects will already get you a long way.
- Search and match qualified (international) candidates, through our own database, social media channels and networks;
- Interview candidates face-to-face and by telephone/Skype;
- Facilitate client interviews for candidates;
- Negotiate employment offers and inform candidates about legal and expatriate regulations;
- Proactive pool management for strategic profiles;
- Improve and renew our international sourcing strategy and activities;
- Several years of experience in recruiting for complex technical roles;
- Affinity with technology and ability to engage in technological discussions;
- Previous experience in the space industry is a plus;
- Fluent in English, German and/or French is a plus;
- Knowledge of the German or French market and German or French labour law is a strong advantage;
- Strong networker with excellent communication skills;
- Commercial and proactive attitude;
- Result focused, with strong negotiation skills;
- Communicative and a team player.