IT Support - Team Leader
The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For one of our main customers, we are currently looking for an IT Technician who will provide IT and management support to our client.
- Lead the local support team, acting as team manager and technical lead;
- Support the IT Department Information Systems Division in management of IT Projects and activities;
- Provide administrative and technical support of the IT systems which support IT projects and activities;
- Contribute to project control and reporting activities minutes of meeting, project stage boundaries, project schedules, and status reports;
- Provide business and data analysis support to projects as required;
- Contribute in the creation of bespoke database, reporting, and information management solutions as required to support the additional management reporting needs of the Division;
- Continuous monitoring and maintenance of Division workforce planning and risks.
- A broad knowledge of IT service management principles;
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional working experience;
- Knowledge of ESA IT policies and regulations;
- Proven team management experience;
- Excellent communication skills (written, interpersonal, negotiation and telephone communications) are crucial;
- Capability to train and explain issues to users over the phone and email, and to maintain clear communication with the Service Manager on all tasks and projects;
- Sense of initiative and ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- High proficiency with data analysis, IT system setup, administration, support, and development;
- High senses of rigour, proactive attitude to solving problems;
- Service orientation;
- A very good working knowledge of spoken and written French and English is essential.