Internal Communication Consultant
The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For one of our main customers, ESA/ESTEC, we are currently looking for an Internal Communication Consultant to providesupport to the Internal Communications team.
- Written report with visuals and recommendations;
- Evaluation of ESAs internal communications against internationally recognised benchmarks;
- Photo and video material, both during and after ESA events;
- Arrange printed material and promotional items, including transportation and storage;
- copy and stock images;
- Execution of innovative andinexpensive video interviews;
- Event management;
- Text writing, editing, translation;
- Audio and video;
- Design, layout, print;
- University degree (Bachelors) from a recognised institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Communications;
- Graphic design skills;
- Experience making videos;
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills, as well as very good qualities of order, method, tact, initiative and in particular discretion are required;
- Proficiency in the use of modern electronics office automation tools in particular - Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Internet usage and publications;
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit;
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle occasional workload peaks;
- Ability to cope with stress and demonstrated flexibility and reliability in stressful situations;
- Familiarity with ESA or EU working environments is a distinct advantage.