The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For one of our main customers ESA/ESTEC, we are currently looking for an ICT Engineer who will give provide IT support to the Corporate Business Process Management Office onsite at ESTEC.
- Support the IT Department Information Systems Division in management of IT Projects;
- Provide administrative and technical support of the IT systems which support IT projects;
- Perform PMO tasks of validation of IT Projects in terms of structure, adherence to QMS standards, and conformance with appropriate project management methodologies and best practices;
- Contribute to project control and reporting activities minutes of meeting, project stage boundaries, project schedules, costs, and status reports;
- Coordinate the workforce planning, cost reporting, and risk management across the IS Division;
- Provide business and data analysis support to projects as required;
- Construct bespoke database, reporting, and information management solutions as required to support the additional management reporting needs of the Division;
- Continuous monitoring and maintenance of Division workforce planning and risks.
- As per Job Class with in depth experience of project management methodologies PRINCE2, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban;
- Excellent communication skills (written, interpersonal, negotiation and telephone communications) are crucial;
- Capability to train and explain issues to users over the phone and email, and to maintain clear communication with the Head of Division on all tasks and projects;
- Sense of initiative and ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- High proficiency with data analysis, IT system setup, administration, support, and development;
- High senses of rigour, proactive attitude to solving problems;
- Service orientation;
- A very good working knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.