ICT Support Engineer
Sapienza Consulting is looking to recruit an ICT Support Engineer to join the team in ESA-ESTEC. Reporting to the Corporate Business Process Manager, the ICT Support Engineer is involved in the corporate supervision of IT related corporate processes. He/she will support IT corporate processes evolution and rationalization.
- Administration of the SCCM processes for all corporate devices.
- Contributing to improve SCCM processes to comply with corporate policies.
- Contribute to the improvement of other corporate tools (e.g. Identity management, active directory).
- Support the analysis of the corporate ticketing system to identify areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
- At least 6 years of previous relevant practical working experience.
- A broad knowledge of IT service management principles.
- Knowledge of ESA IT policies and regulations.
- A proven capability of performing tasks in a fully autonomous way.
- An aptitude for effective communication and collaboration in an international and challenging environment.
- Proven team management experience is considered an asset.
- Proven SCCM working experience is considered an asset.
- Fluent in English.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.