- Accountable for providing services for leaders and employees on matters related to performance management, employee relations and administration of HR policies and programs
- Managing all aspects of the recruitment process, including assisting with position descriptions, managing recruitment vendors when necessary and conducting interviews, in addition to coordinating background checks and providing orientation to new employees.
- Conducting safety inspection and maintaining accidents reports in accordance with legislature
- HRIS administrator, preparing or updating employment information related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Assist with the implementation of new and existing human resources programs and policies
- Provide Human Resources support for the US offices operations and working with our UK-headquartered company and all members of the international human resources team
- Assist the Learning & Development Teams with training.
- Maintain all HR Files (hard/soft)
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- University degree with a concentration in Human Resources
- 3-5 years of experience in the area of Human Resources with experience in recruitment and onboarding
- Familiar with employment equity processes and practices
- Proven Success in the areas of performance management, attendance management, employee relations
- Strong competencies in oral and written communication skills, you have the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Well-developed computer skills in MS Office / Professional suites.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Worked in an international environment