Geo-ICT Project Leader-Programmer
Our client is an independent research organisation whose expertise and research make an important contribution to the competitiveness of companies and organisations, to the economy and to the quality of society as a whole. Innovation with purpose is what they stands for. With 3500 people we develop knowledge not for its own sake but for practical application. To create new products that make life more pleasant and valuable and help companies innovate. They work for a variety of customers: governments, the SME sector, large companies, service providers and non-governmental organisations.
For one of our customers in the Netherlands, active in the space and high precision industries, we are currently looking for an experienced Geo-ICT Project Leader-Programmer.
- As a Geo-ICT Project Leader-Programmer you will support various activities of the Advisory Committee for Economic Affairs and the DINO (Data and Information for the Dutch Subsurface);
- You will work on improving and supplementing the database with information from the subsurface;
- You will support geotechnical evaluations for policy advice regarding activities by operators in the deep subsurface of the Netherlands, current policy questions and research projects in the context of the safe and sustainable development of energy production and storage;
- As a technical project manager, you will help to devise and implement improvements to the geo-information systems in use;
- You will also be involved in various activities related to geo-information such as advisory tasks, making data analyses and performing quality control.
- You have a HBO or university degree in Geo-ICT or Computer Science;
- You are interested in subsurface use and subsurface data, data processing and data analysis;
- You are ambitious, result-oriented and driven;
- You are able to perform work independently as well as a team player;
- You know how to deal with resistance;
- You have a tenacious character and are immune to stress;
- You are curious, structured and also accurate;
- You communicate easily, and know how to present complex data and subjects clearly;
- You are a person who quickly acquires new skills.