Facility Management Engineer/Electrical Technician
The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For one of our main customers ESA/ESTEC, we are currently looking for a Facility Management Engineer/Electrical Technician who will support the Facility Management Infrastructure Section. The Electrical Technician will support the ESTEC Electrical Engineer(s) in all aspects of electrical engineering tasks and be appointed as a Work Responsible in control of work activities on High- and Low Voltage, in accordance with NEN(EN) 50110.
- Support in preparation of technical specifications, engineering and implementation for ad-hoc services;
- Follow-up and supervision of tasks related to ad-hoc services up till so called Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Request for Works (RFW);
- Supervision of preventive-, corrective- and predictive maintenance works on all electrical installations, like: Normal Power- , Emergency Power- and Uninterruptable Power, production- and distribution grids, Earth- and Lightning protection systems, Fire detection- and Evacuation Systems, Light Control, Public Address system, Energy Power Management systems, SDAS, Access Control systems, Access Control systems, Closed Circuit Television, Universal Cabling Systems ;
- Participate in meetings with the subsequent relevant technical input;
- On-call availability outside working hours in case of technical problems, operational requirements or technical emergencies at ESTEC site.
- The working languages within the section are English and Dutch, a good knowledge of one of these two languages is required together with a working knowledge of the other language;
- The Electrical Technician should have MBO level (or equivalent in other education systems) for Electrical- and/or Electronics techniques;
- Proven knowledge of NEN-EN-50110, NEN-1010, NEN3140, NEN3840 is an advantage;
- At least 5 year experience in organization and control works on the Low Voltage installations (400V/230V);
- Good knowledge of High Tension installations and is qualified as work responsible/installation responsible according to NEN-EN 50110 Practical and supervisory experience in low-voltage installations, heavy power installations up to 1250 KVA;
- KEMA approved High Tension degree;
- Working skills in the using Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Access and Project);
- Working kills in using Archibus FM (CIFM);
- A valid certification conform Veiligheid Hoog- en Laagspanningsinstallaties niveau IV/WV is a good advantage, or readiness to get this certification.