Electromechanical Production Specialist
With 1200 employees on multiple locations in Germany and 2500 worldwide, our client is one of the top players in the European space industry. They are specialized in Systems Engineering and offers high-tech solutions for space. These include low-orbiting and geostationary satellites for earth observation, navigation, telecommunications, science and space exploration as well as systems for manned space flight, aerial reconnaissance and process control systems.
In this position you will focus mostly on everything around themanufacturing and integration of electromechanical components and units for satellites.
- Manufacture of electronic units and wiring harnesses for space operations;
- Production documents;
- Integration of harnesses in the satellites;
- Production of electronic assemblies / PCB assembly;
- Integration of electrical components into a single unit;
- Gluing of thermal hardware and structural elements;
- Documentation of the production process through run charts, log sheets, as-built configuration list;
- Examination of production documents for completeness, comprehensibility and manufacturability;
- Procurement management of consumables.
- Degree in relevant subject;
- 2 years of experience in a technical role working with electronic- or electromechanical units for space applications;
- Strong knowledge of safe handling of equipment and devices in an electrical and harness production environment;
- Excellent teamworker with good communication skills;
- Resilience and readiness for occasional shift work;
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.