Electromechanical Engineer for Test Facility
Starting July 2017 Sapienza will be providing support to all aspects of ESA’s Engineering Support to Technical and Quality Management, including position within the Testing Facilities!
- Improving the existing environmental test facilities and methods
- Developing and implementing new test facilities and test methods to support the evolution of space test requirements.
- Supervising and supporting maintenance, calibration, repair and operation activities on environmental test facilities.
- Support the Customers of the Test Centre
- Participate in formal project reviews and tender evaluation boards, usually in the AIV panel.
- MSc or BSc Engineering degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering or equivalent in relevant field;
- At least 4 years of previous relevant practical working experience in design, operation and maintenance of environmental test facilities used for space hardware.
- Experience in satellite AIV and satellite testing, and some experience in project management
- Fluent in English, knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.