Electrical Systems Engineer
The location of this job is on our clients site near Munich. This site is primarily responsible for manufacturing space propulsion systems and satellite subsystems for telecommunications, navigation and Earth observation, for example, satellite attitude control systems and solar arrays.
In this role, you will be supporting the work package Electrical Systems Engineering for and you will be responsible for the delivery of the related items (hardware, models, documentation) in space programs during the phases B/C/D.
- Support of engineering for the platform system components for Harness, Power, Onboard Data Handling and AOCS;
- Point of contact towards the customer and suppliers for all electrical system subjects;
- Analysis of applicable high-level requirements;
- Flow down of above requirements to functional chains and subsystem electrical requirements;
- Definition of the electrical architecture of the spacecraft platform;
- Management of the electrical interfaces and the GDIR (General Design and Interface Requirements document);
- Co-engineering with suppliers;
- Coordination of relevant design and MAIT (Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration and Test) activities at supplier level;
- Support of project team members and other disciplines for ELSYS matters;
- Support of relevant operations and AIT (Assembly, Integration and Test) activities at system level;
- Contribution to related internal/external RD (research and development) and improvements/standardisation initiatives;
- At least a Masters Degree in Electrical or Aerospace Engineering;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as an electrical systems engineer on space projects;
- Experiencein different phases of spacecraft development programs;
- Extensive knowledge of relevant hard- and software;
- Fluent in English, German skills are an advantage.