Documentalist to METEOSAT Third Generation (MTG) Programme
The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For one of our main customer we are looking for a Documentlist giving support to METEOSAT Third Generation (MTG) Programme at ESA/ESTEC. He/she will be delegated to work on specific Project(s), and as such he/she will liaise on a daily basis with the various members of his/her Project and work with the Product Assurance Manager and Project Manager.
- Data collection, extraction from different corporate applications (e.g. PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis;
- Assist in the preparation of project audits if and when required;
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMSs from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet, etc.;
- Related support to project reviews;
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents, in addition to management of original files;
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of project documentation;
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of adequate configuration control methods and procedures, consistent with applicable standards/requirements;
- Providing status data and maintaining a well-structured configuration record system;
- supporting Configuration Control Boards established for the processing of changes and waivers/deviations;
- The contractor is expected to be or become familiar with the Agencys internal IT tools needed for the conduct of his/her tasks.
- A university degree (Bachelor) or equivalent qualification with 4 years of relevant experience;
- Proficient in MS Office packages with experience of high level Project Administration;
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and documentation management processes/tools is a definite advantage;
- Experience with ESA and Earth Observation projects is an advantage;
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule;
- Initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the outside world;
- Fluent in the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of otherEuropean languages is an asset.