Documentalist- Maternity Leave Replacement
The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For one of our customers ESA/ESTEC, we are currently recruiting a Documentalist for their location in Noordwijk, providing support for the Telecom Technologies, Products and Systems Department.
- The Post holder shall provide Documentalist and Administrative support for the Department Head as well as the Management and Project Control Office of the Telecom Technologies, Products and Systems Department;
- Documentation Management;
- Ensuring the implementation and operations of the Department Documentation Management System in accordance with the ISO requirements and TIA processes;
- Coordinating and ensuring the timely preparation, approvals, completion and issue of all the Departments official documents prepared for ESA Delegate body meetings (essentially JCB, IPC and Council, IPC and AC) and for Directors management meetings;
- Establishing and maintaining the structure and records and files on the Management Information Systems such as Eclipse and Daptiv;
- Interfacing and providing support to department staff on administrative matters related to use of the relevant systems;
- Supporting the ISO management system and processes;
- Support to reviews and audits, and preparation of files as background for meetings and special studies Administering and maintaining the office documentation systems;
- Setting up the folder structure, registration, filing and distribution of correspondence and other documentation;
- Follow up of departmental actions using the Eclipse Documentation Management System;
- Supporting the Department Head and Management and Project Support Office and Project Controllers in the preparation and follow up of administrative, organisational as well as contractual matters;
- For the execution of the above tasks the contractor will be expected to use related ESA Corporate specific software tools, documentations systems, and databases and interface with the relevant actors across the Agency.
- University degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Economics, Management or related field, together with an administrative background and experience in the disciplines related to the tasks under consideration;
- Business administration and documentalist at Assistant Controller level;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to interface at appropriate level with relevant actors within and outside the Department;
- Ability to readily assimilate and co-ordinate input data and providing timely output to the hierarchy;
- Reliability, rigour and initiative in the execution of the assigned work;
- Proven sense of confidentiality;
- Languages skills: Fluent in English and French;
- other languages such as Dutch, Italian, German, Spanish would be an asset;
- Excellence in the use of standard office automation support software packages and of commercial database system and electronic mail;
- A good knowledge of the corporate ESA tools (Eclipse, SharePoint, MAS, TimeSheet, Flexi-time) would be an asset.