Data Migration and Data Integrity Testing Support
Sapienza will be supporting ESA (Galileo mission) with the migration of data from an old system of document management (DMS) into Sapienza’s tool: ECLIPSE. The project will be for roughly 6 months and requires (the ability to obtain) security clearance at ‘Secret’ level.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business processes used in space project document management, compliances, and quality requirements
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Sapienza ECLIPSE software as well as the DMS tool to understand the metadata the will be migrated
- Support the development of a migration plan, including scheduling and risks, quality assurance, and planning of user acceptance and data integrity testing
- Execute the data migration of Galileo datapacks
- Execute user acceptance testing and data integrity testing
- Ensure visibility and traceability at all times
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (Information management, computer science, business information, or similar)
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience working within quality assurance or data integrity or document management, or similar field
- Strong understanding of underlying business processes of document and information management
- Good communicator who is able to explain things clearly and professionally at all levels
- Ability to establish productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect
- Fluent in English and knowledge of another European language is an asset
- Current holder of a NATO or National Secret level security clearance, or willing to undergo security clearance
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.