Business / Project Controller
ATG Europe is recognized as a leading provider of specialized engineering, scientific and technical services to the aerospace and high-tech industry. Our headquarters are located in Noordwijk, The Netherlands, the technical hub of Europes space activities. We also have subsidiaries in Germany and the UK. Always close to our customers.
The Business / Project Controller at ATG oversees the business financial operations of the various business units and shares responsibility for their economic and financial performance. The work is performed in a variety of industries, both public and commercial.The Business / Project Controller is part of the Finance team and reports directly to the Finance Manager.
- Contact person for ESA EFC2 Frame Agreement service contracts and subcontractors;
- Execution of all tasks corresponding to the EFC2 Frame Agreement for service contracts;
- Making sure ATGs subcontractors are informed in a timely manner;
- Making sure all subcontractors deliverables are received in a timely manner;
- Implementing project controlling within the financial administration of ATG;
- Proper administration of SpaceLabs project budgets;
- Proper cost and commitment planning, with regular reporting and related mid-term reviews to facilitate the timely initiation of the agreed work / procurement plans;
- Monitoring the execution of activities flagging deviations and reporting on the main causes;
- Performing analysis and preparing reports (including monthly reporting, statistical analysis and trend analysis) and presentation material as necessary;
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of the existing processes, methods and tools;
- Interfacing with business unit management and stakeholders;
- MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with relevant experience;
- Experience and knowledge of ESA customer and environment is considered an asset;
- Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in aerospace industry;
- Knowledge of Finance/Accounting;
- Excellent analytical, organisational and reporting skills, a proactive attitude to solving problems and a solid proficiency in IT tools;
- knowledge of AFAS package is considered an asset;
- Ability to manage data sets and to synthesize information;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer focus;
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively and cooperatively in a diverse and international team environment;
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken.