Business Development Manager for ATG Europe
ATG Europe is a highly successful and growing business based in HQ-Noordwijk, next to the Technology Center of the European Space Agency in the Netherlands with subsidiaries in Germany, UK and Ireland. ATG is a leading provider of specialized engineering, scientific and technical services to the Aerospace and High Tech industries.
As an ATG Business Development Manager, you will be working together with the companys Executives on the implementation of the Company strategy, based on a very diverse missions and assignments. This opens up unique opportunities to be engaged in innovative projects and challenges to perform to high standards and utilize the full extent of your professional knowledge.
- Identify business opportunities with existing and new clients in the public and private sector;
- Ensure continuity of the existing consulting activities throughout the clients procurement cycle;
- Prospect for potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities;
- Develop and maintain specific focused client relationships (long term);
- Lead the implementation of the consulting services business plan;
- Identify potential partners to guarantee the optimization of ATGs positioning globally as well as for specific opportunities;
- Manage the preparation of offers and proposals to customers;
- Support negotiation of resulting contracts;
- Create and maintain a pipeline of sales leads;
- Ensure leads are properly qualified;
- Achieve the business development targets for consulting services;
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports;
- Review and propose improvements to the governance of the business development process in accordance with Best Practice;
- Attend Agencies/Industry functions, including conferences and association events, and contribute information and feedback on upcoming market trends.
- A university degree in a technology subject, business administration or economics;
- At least 4 years of experience in a business development (supporting) role;
- Good knowledge of complete business acquisition life-cycle, including identification, qualification and developing capture plans and win strategies;
- Ability to handle pressures, establish and meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritize multiple, simultaneous activities;
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills;
- Commercial / financial / business acumen;
- Able to build relationships with colleagues and work cooperatively with others to achieve goals;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Applicants are required to provide a copy of their passport and degree certificate;
- Applicants must be able to provide a recent formal statement of good conduct;
- Proven track record in the development of consulting services business for the space sector would be highly desirable;
- Knowledge of European space related institutions and industry would be highly desirable;
- Fluency in any of the other major European languages would be highly desirable.