Assistant Administrator to the Corporate Business Process Management Office
The European Space Agency is ATGs biggest client. They are an international organisation with 22 member states with sites in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK and Belgium. ESA is Europes gateway to Space!
For one of our main customer, ESA/ESTEC, we are looking for an Assistant Administrator (Procurement) reporting to the Corporate Business Process Management Office.
- Screen and analyse the incoming requests for procurement and ensure its registration in the internal tracking;
- Documentation for correctness/completeness prior to further processing;
- Follow up with the Financial Operations Division, support in esa-p the mapping of vendor invoices;
- Maintain overview on pending order request and discrepancies of invoices;
- Arrange internal re-shipping of goods;
- Support vendor RMA process for broken products, handle and manage repair and service requests;
- Maintain overview on delivery times in procurement as well as complaints and escalation within procurement regarding wrong or missing items;
- Administrative support for the IT procurement office during engaging with new suppliers and setting up new agreements;
- Liaise with the ESA Procurement offices for issuing RFPs and Tenders for new IT supplier contracts;
- Organize and manage electronic and paper system for e-mail, correspondence, internal memoranda, reports, and other documents received or generated by the IT procurement office;
- Prepare briefing files and materials for meetings, search for documentation if required;
- Organize and coordinate administrative arrangements for relevant internal and external meetings and events, including sending out invitations and agenda;
- provide logistical assistance in relation to the travel of participants.
- Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticismWorks effectively with all clients and stakeholdersPromotes continuous learning;
- communicates clearlyTakes initiative and drives high levels of performance management;
- Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility;
- Contributes to a collegial team environmentApplicants should have several years professional experience in administrative support for projects or procurement activities.A highly methodical approach to work, strong planning capabilities and excellent written/spoken communication skills are required.A profound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel are required. The candidate shall be experienced in preparing Powerpoint presentations.Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.