Administrative Assistants in HR (3x)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting for 3 Administrative Assistants to support the human resources department at NATO-NCIA, in The Hague, NL, and in Mons, BE.
- Entering data into APMS (Automated Personnel Management System) and EBA (Enterprise Business Applications), based on standards and operating procedures defined by the Agency
- The task further involves managing the reconciliation, and continuous monitoring of the data being entered in the different current source databases, if needed and as directed
- The reconciliation of the data will require interfacing with multiple stakeholders to ensure that data being captured is coherent and coordinated throughout the Agency in both systems
- Reconciliation of the source data
- Vocational training at a middle level in a related subject, supplemented by relevant training and qualifications; or, a high school diploma or equivalent in a related subject complemented by relevant training and qualifications
- At least three years of experience in administrative work and data management work, preferably in Human Resources, or related relevant environment
- Sound experience with enterprise business applications, ideally Oracle and Allocate based)
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Word)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to present information in a clear and logical manner, both in writing and by other means with extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working in an environment with a high volume work load and a flexible, service-minded attitude and ability to take initiative
- Must be in possession of NATO SECRET security clearance
- Excellent knowledge of English, additional knowledge of another NATO member state language is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.