Write For Us
SpaceJobMarket is a career hub that helps Space industry professionals to find and secure exciting jobs and build successful careers.
Our website features articles about recruitment and industry news within the sector, including advice, opinion, news and insight. We want our articles to be sharp, to-the-point, engaging and easy to read. And we want you to write for us, too!
We are always on the lookout for talented writers and analysts who enjoy sharing their wisdom, ideas and know-how. If you have a little piece of your own genius to share with us, we’d love to have you.
Your pieces could be published on www.spacejobmarket.com and sent through all our social media channels.
If your articles are well received by our audience and published regularly you'll be given the opportunity to appear on our homepage as a regular contributor. If you have a great message or point to raise but feel uncomfortable about your journalistic style or the quality of your prose, don't worry, we have journalists here to help improve things. We want the best content, and can easily fix up a written piece if required.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Your content must be non-commercial - we're not looking for advertisements.
- Our audience would like to read insight, information, opinion, personal experience, a story or top-10 list.
- It must be written by yourself.
- Write in whichever style you like. Variety is good.
- You can make your article as short as 250 words; or as long as 750 words.
- Feel free to use lists, bullet points, steps or sub-headers to break up your text.
- Please make sure that you give your content a catchy headline.
- Include specific examples – as text, images or videos.
- Please do not send duplicate articles. We only accept original content.
We reserve the right to reject any content that we feel is inappropriate, and the right to use, copy, modify, merge, publish and distribute your submissions. To get in touch or to submit an article get intouch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org